Thursday, April 14, 2011

Yep God is good!

So the past few weeks have been kinda chill... I am reading the devotion called " Jesus Calling" And I wanted to share with you what yesterday's was about.

" When I give you no special guidance, stay where you are. Concentrate on doing your everyday tasks in awareness of My Presence with you. The Joy of My Presence will shine on you, as you do everything for Me. Thus you invite Me into every aspect of your life. Through collaborating with Me in all things, you allow My Life to merge with yours. This is the secret not only to joyful living but also of victorious living. I designed you to depend on Me moment by moment." ( April 13)

Wow! That hit me right where I needed it! I hope this encouraged you!
Tata, Jenny

1 comment:

  1. He does shine through you!! Thanks for sharing!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete