Friday, April 8, 2011

Day 13 Something you love!

OK so I could legitimately write you a novel on all things that I love! But I will refrain myself and not bore you to tears!


1: Anyone who knows me or even knows of me knows that I LOVE Vera Bradley!
I have 12 VB accessories! ( And hope to get more) :)



2: The Blind Side! If you have not seen this movie GO NOW! Do not stop until the movie over! I probably watch the movie at least 3 times a month! No joke!


3: Tea! I love tea! My favorite is Earl Grey with a little milk! Mmmm Oh and I do love some umm good Southern sweet tea as well!


 4:OK so indulge me for a second. I am going to be a complete teenage girl for a second! I really do love JB!

1 comment:

  1. 4 is just plain unacceptable. 3 - you are just like me. Hope you are doing Jenny!

    -Your Big Bro.

    ReplyDelete