Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Day 12 Something you hate...



Losing things~ That is what I cannot stand! I am not an extremely organized person so I lose things all the time! It is so frusterating that you have to search and search for these things!

Things I have lost in the past months-
- retanier ( found in the washing machine)
- camera ( found behind the couch after 7 days of searching)
- goggles ( found in the Christmas trash)
- calculator ( found behind my bed)
- phone ( found in the bottom of my backpack)

So there you have it folks! I hate losing things!

On a happier note!
Things that I am thankful for!
1: A father who is willing to help you study for a math test for like 2 hours!
2: A sunny day!
3: Teachers that make their class so interesting and are understanding.
4: Shoes
5: The devotion " Jesus Calling" BUY IT!
6: An mole chase that is going on in our house!
7: Mercy
8:  Smiles

2 comments:

  1. YTB blogger! I learn something about you each time I read it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. things I hate- a live mole caught in a trap! Funny about you losing things b/c you are always helping everyone in our house find things!! Thankful for YOU!!

    ReplyDelete