Friday, February 4, 2011

Kitchens

Have you ever noticed how kitchens are one of the most important rooms in the house?
For me the kitchen means 3 things:
1: Warmth-Our kitchen is always filled with smiles. I can always count on my mother to be stiring up something wonderful on the stove or pulling out homemade cookies out of the oven. As I arrive home, I am usually greeted by little sister with a smile and a "How was your day?"
2:Purpose- In a kitchen you never have to wonder where the salt goes, or where to place the bagels. In a kitchen there is always a place for everything. It is so nice to have some sort of order in life even, if it is I will always know where to find the soup.
3: Family-One of my favorite parts about our kitchen is the fact that we eat in there for almost every meal. We have rousing disscusions about everything from 4th grade homework to politics.
Now I know this is a completely random topic to write on... Kitchens for Petes sake!
But go enjoy the family you've got whether it is in your kitchen or not!
Ciao!Kitchen

2 comments:

  1. I love this!! And I love your new background!! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Jenny! This is so fun to read!! How in the world did you figure out how to add music? I am so thankful to have you at our table!! I love you!!

    ReplyDelete