Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Day 1

A picture of yourself with 15 facts...

1: I hate roller coasters... A LOT!
2: I collect snow globes
3: One of my favorite songs at the moment is " Bleed Red" by Ronnie Dunn ( Don't be hating on me for my love of country music)
4: I love to go to bed early... the earlier the better
5: I have a huge rope swing in my front yard that I swing on almost weekly
6: I like to read
7: My favorite dessert is cheesecake ( pumpkin:)))
8: I have a new-found love of making headbands
9: One of my pet peeves is when people tell me information I didn't ask for
10: I want to have 5 kids ( The first girl being named Addison Joy)
11:I have an obsession with Disney princess coloring books
12: I think writing letters is the cutest thing ever
13: I paint my nails almost weekly
14:  I love winter
15: I love family

2 comments: