Wednesday, March 2, 2011

God is...

Have you ever found your retainer in the washing machine? Yeah didn't think so. SO for the pass 4 days I have been furiously looking for my missing retainer. I had been praying that I would find it and it was just not turning up. When reading my Bible, I started stumbling on all these verses about patience, and mercy. Uhhmmm God was definitely trying to speak to me through my missing retainer.
He extends mercy and second chances to me almost daily.
After goofing something up on my research paper God extended mercy on me through a teacher that was very understanding!
WOW! God is just amazing isnt he? He helped me find my retainer and extended grace to me all in one day!
Something that I have learned through this is that we all goof up and lose things. Everyday walking with God is a new day! Second chances and mercy are just apart of who He is!
Bis dann, ( Goodbye in German)
Jenny
P.S. It was Justin Bieber's birthday yesterday and I missed it so Happy Birthday buddy!

2 comments:

  1. YAY for mercy! and i'm glad the stress of the missing retainer is gone! God works in the 'little' ways doesnt He? i<3y

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new mercies he extends to us each morning!! love you sweet girl!!

    ReplyDelete