Thursday, March 10, 2011

Day 10... A person you do the dumbest things with

Ok so I am skipping day 9 for the moment because its this person's birthday today and I want to do a blog just about her.

I have so many fun memories of this dear girl! Anna Wyse is simply a ball of fun wherever she goes! Never a dull moment!


This was where we went on the dance floor at a military ball and danced our hearts out without shoes and look like complete goobers.



Haha we sat in on a Jewish wedding and watched the ceremony...


Decided to have silly string fight in our front yard!

We thought it would be a great idea to take ice cream all the way from Publix on our bikes to the park...




Girl I love you and we do some pretty crazy things . Yeah our "tie-dying " adventures, and the time we thought it would be a great idea to do a cooking show to music... I have a complete blast with you! Haha there are so many more but these are just a few!

No comments:

Post a Comment